Ben Sage, Moving Woodstock
Healthy Homes Renovation tax credit
Did you know that the Ontario Government offers a “Healthy Homes Renovation Tax Credit” to seniors who make improvements to their own homes?
If you qualify, you could be eligible for a tax credit of up to $1,500 per year!
Credits are given for projects such as:
- Non-slip flooring in the Bathroom
- Installing a Hand-Held Shower
- Grab bars in high risk areas
…and many more projects, such as these.
To qualify, you must be:
- 65 years old or older by the end of the year for which you are claiming the credit; or
- living with a family member who is a senior
For more information, check the Healthy Homes Renovation website, or call me today!
I have been successful helping clients buy, sell, or lease residential, commercial, or investment properties in the Woodstock, Ontario area since August of 2007. With technical experience ... Read More...