Ben Sage, Moving Woodstock
What is ABR®?
I have this designation on my business card, website, facebook page, and I flaunt it all the time. Taking the ABR® designation course changed my career. It gave me perspective on the needs of Buyer clients, and provided me with an amazing toolkit to service those unique clients. At the same time, it provided me with some insight that I have used to assist my listing clients, to help them get better offers, in less time, and for more money.
Some of the highlights of what my clients can expect as a result of the Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR®) are:
- Valuable real world education elevating my skills and knowledge in representing buyer clients
- Assurance that I will be working for your best interests throughout the transaction
- Crafting offers, counter offers, interpreting inspections, all done for the best interests of the buyers
- Enhanced negotiation skills developed through elective course of study and experience
- Ongoing specialized information catered specifically to home buyers
- The tasks I am performing on my clients behalf are clearly explained and detailed at the outset
If you’d like more information on how I can put my services to work for you, click the “Thinking of Moving” button on the left side of this page.
I have been successful helping clients buy, sell, or lease residential, commercial, or investment properties in the Woodstock, Ontario area since August of 2007. With technical experience ... Read More...