255 Ferguson Dr – Updated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom bungalow with walkout basement $390,000
Remodeled 3 bedroom 3 bathroom bungalow
Open House Saturday September 16. 2-4 pm
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: Double Attached & Insulated
- Huge, private, recently replaced back deck
- Recently Updated Shingles
- Fresh paint throughout
- Brand New (Sept 2017) Insulated Garage door & Opener
- Steps to schools, shopping, and parks, and a “stones throw” to highway 401/403.
This 12 year old bungalow is ready for a new family to call it home!
This attractive bungalow is situated in an excellent neighbourhood, just around the corner from shopping, schools, beautiful Southside Park, and just a “stones throw” to highway 401/403. Take note of the mature gardens and attractive home, complete with updated shingles, some siding, and brand new (sept 2017) insulated Garage Door.
Inside the front door, the “California style” vaulted ceilings create an expansive, open space for your family to enjoy, and are accented with natural wood faux beams. The large dining room and living room space contained have had a fresh coat of paint, and the refinished hardwood floors complete this space. The west facing bay window at the front of the house provides lots of natural light, and the central staircase leads downstairs to a newly (August 2017) refinished rec-room (with walkout).
The u-shaped kitchen has been given an excellent facelift, thanks to freshly painted white cabinetry, new hardware, and updated counter tops, not to mention beautiful flooring, and updated light fixtures. The space in the kitchen is very bright, thanks to two large windows, and a door to the deck, overlooking the back yard.
The full main bathroom features a tub/shower combo, in excellent condition, recently updated flooring, new light fixture, and fresh paint.
The main floor is home to three large bedrooms. All three have hardwood flooring, fresh paint, and updated light fixtures. The master is VERY large and private, and has it’s own full ensuite bath, with updated flooring, fresh paint, and updated light fixture.
The lower level is accessed through a very open, central staircase, that really ties the lower level into the main floor (it “flows” nicely!). At the bottom of the stairs, you enter into a large rec-room space, with new carpet (august 2017), new (August 2017) “California” ceilings, and fresh paint. The lower level also features a full three piece bathroom, a finished laundry room, and a large room that could easily be finished into a fourth bedroom (Currently unfinished, but insulated, studded, some wiring, and nearly ready to go). There’s also a generous cold cellar, and storage room with Furnace, Water Heater, and Water Softener.
The fully fenced back yard is home to a cute potting shed, lots of mature trees for ultimate privacy, and some fruit bearing!
This home is an excellent option for the discerning family. With three (easily four) bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms, don’t delay. Make this great home yours today!
- Property Status: For Sale
- MLS#: pending
- Legal Description: LOT 70, PLAN 41M121 WOODSTOCK
- Zoning: R1
- Property Size: 49.87′ x 114.99′
- Water: Municipal
- Sewage: Municipal
- Taxes: $3680.07 (2016)
- Type of Dwelling: Bungalow
- Approx. Age of Dwelling: 25
- Parking: Double Driveway / Double car garage
- Exterior Finish: Brick / Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Basement: Full, Partly finished
- Heating & A/C: Forced air with Central Air
- Fuel: Natural Gas
- Flooring: Hardwood, carpet, vinyl
- Roof: Shingles Installed 2017
Residential Utilities: (Information provided by sellers based on their usage, actual use may vary)
- Annual Hydro Cost: $1,693.64
- Annual Gas Cost: $1094. 82
- Water/Sewer $839.22
- Rentals: $614.67
Fill in the form below to ask a question, or book a showing for this fantastic house!
woodstockhomes.com Listing Clients get:
- Industry leading Complimentary Staging Consultation
- Professional Photography including Virtual Tour
- Custom Mobile Ready Web Hosting
- More for their homes than Real Estate Board Averages
- Sold in less time than Real Estate Board Averages
- to Negotiate “from the driver’s seat”
- The most Recognizable Real Estate Brand in the World
- “New School” Marketing techniques to appeal to Today’s Savvy Buyers
- Access to the woodstockhomes.com Buyer database
- Continuous Feedback throughout the Listing Period
- Up-to-date Analysis of the Real Estate Market
- Competitive Fees
Ready to Upgrade to a woodstockhomes.com marketing plan? Fill out the form right here, and we will be in touch.
Broker, RE/MAX a-b Realty Ltd., Brokerage
- Office: 519-536-7535
- Fax: 519-536-9317