509 Canterbury – Excellent family home with in-law suite, or Duplex income property. You choose! $364,900
509 Canterbury St
You choose – Beautiful family home with in-law suite, or Investment Property!
- Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms in main house, 1 bedroom apartment
- Bathrooms: 3 full bathrooms in main house, 1 full bathroom in apartment
- Finished basement
- Beautiful, private back yard
- Ideal location in mature area
509 Canterbury is a stately brick century home, located just steps to downtown, in a mature, highly sought after area in Woodstock, with pride of ownership evident everywhere, and nestled in a tree-lined street.
The covered front porch provides an excellent spot to stop and watch the world go by. Inside the front entrance, you are greeted with an open staircase, hardwood floors, natural baseboards, but most of all, a feeling of comfort. To the right is a cozy living room space, perfect for settling down to watch a movie. The adjacent den is home to a gas fireplace, and is open to the dining room, which is large enough to host family gatherings. The good sized kitchen has updated cabinetry and flooring, and the island with breakfast bar is a great spot for the family to catch up after a busy day.
The second floor in the main house has three good sized bedrooms and a recently renovated full bathroom, while the basement features a finished play room, craft room, yet another full bathroom, and plenty of storage.
Don’t forget about the accessory apartment. Up the stairs at the back of the house, you will find a cozy spot to earn extra income, or use as your family needs. It features a full kitchen and bath, living room with gas fireplace, and bedroom. Enjoy your home while your tenant helps pay the mortgage, or leave it open for your own personal needs! Suit yourself!
This house has tremendous flexibility. It is a cozy family home, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms, and the accessory apartment could be used for an in-law who stays with the family, or kept available for out-of-town guests, or for mature kids who need a place of their own without being too far from the nest, or it could be used strictly for investment purposes. The options are all yours!
- Property Status: For Sale
- MLS#: pending
- Zoning: R2
- Property Size: 51.15′ x 132.44
- Water: Municipal
- Sewage: Municipal
- Taxes: $3,199.29 (2016)
- Type of Dwelling: Two Storey / Duplex
- Approx. Age of Dwelling: OLD
- Parking: Four spaces
- Exterior Finish: Brick / Aluminum siding
- Foundation: Stone
- Basement: Full height
- Heating & A/C: Forced Air & Central Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Natural Gas
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood
- Fireplace(s): Gas insert in Den, Gas Stove in Apartment
- Windows: Some updated windows
Residential Utilities: (Information provided by sellers based on their usage, actual use may vary)
- Annual Hydro Cost:
- Annual Gas Cost:
Living: 13’5″ x 14’9″ / 4.09m x 4.49m
Dining: 12′ x 13’3″ / 3.67m x 4.03m
Family: 9’3″ x 13’3″ / 2.82m x 4.05m
Kitchen: 12’4″ x 16’1″ / 3.75m x 4.91m
Mud: 8’8″ x 7’9″ / 2.65m x 2.37m
Bedroom: 11’9″ x 11’11” / 3.59m x 3.63m
Master: 11’7″ x 13’4″ / 3.53m x 4.07m
Bedroom: 9’2″ x 11’6″ / 2.80m x 3.51m
Bedroom: 9′ x 11’2″ / 2.74m x 3.40m
Living: 8’10” x 13’7″ / 2.69m x 4.13m
Kitchen/dining: 9’1″ x 10’4″ / 2.76m x 3.15m
Fill in the form below to ask a question, or book a showing for this fantastic house!
woodstockhomes.com Listing Clients get:
- Industry leading Complimentary Staging Consultation
- Professional Photography including Virtual Tour
- Custom Mobile Ready Web Hosting
- More for their homes than Real Estate Board Averages
- Sold in less time than Real Estate Board Averages
- to Negotiate “from the driver’s seat”
- The most Recognizable Real Estate Brand in the World
- “New School” Marketing techniques to appeal to Today’s Savvy Buyers
- Access to the woodstockhomes.com Buyer database
- Continuous Feedback throughout the Listing Period
- Up-to-date Analysis of the Real Estate Market
- Competitive Fees
Ready to Upgrade to a woodstockhomes.com marketing plan? Fill out the form right here, and we will be in touch.
Broker, RE/MAX a-b Realty Ltd., Brokerage
- Office: 519-536-7535
- Fax: 519-536-9317